UID activities generally fall into two main tasks: Events and transactions.
- UID Mil-Std 130 N marks
- Receipt of previously marked assets
- Pedigree building or embedded IUID relationships
- UID data into required exterior labels
- Advanced ship notice and invoice submission
- Managing lifecycle events within the registry
Now you can seamlessly manage the following, all in one DoD approved platform:
- End level UID creation
- Assets previously marked with UID
- Embedding IUID for parent/ child pedigree assembly
- Government furnished property
- UID compliance requirements mandated to occur through the IUID registry
Hundreds of organizations, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, have already standardized on the DoD approved Odyssey platform. Success and longevity demands a compliant, transparent and repeatable process.