Odyssey’s VIM-ASAP module is specifically designed for users required to submit RFID data directly to VIM-ASAP as part of their award specifications.
The DoD-approved software integration between Odyssey/VIM-ASAP/WAWF provides a streamlined, compliant and error-free transmission process that starts the pay cycle upon completion.
Acting as a stand-alone application with no pre-requisite, the console allows users to easily organize shipments and corresponding RFID data (MIL-STD-129 R labels) through a point and click workflow process.
Users are empowered to create RFID tags days or weeks in advance of a scheduled shipment. This eliminates:
- Rush jobs
- Opportunity for error
- Manual entering of data
- Personalized Training and Ongoing Partner Support
- 100% Mobility
- Compliant, Transparent, Repeatable Process
- No Software to Install, Manage, or Maintain
- Unique Website for Each Organization
- Proprietary Data Storage
- Multi-User Functionality
- No Additional User License Fees
- Pre-Populated Contract Data Within Odyssey
- No Data Entry
- No RFID Tag Data Management
- Reprint Single or Batch RFID Tags if Damaged, Lost, or Quantity Change
- RFID Printer Investment and Location Options
- Reporting Functionality
- Automatic Submission of RFID Data Enabling Completion of DD250 and MSL Label
- Audit Compliant Transaction Record Details
- 24/7 Access